Why do we need to lose weight?
By taking an excess number of calories in our diet obesity can lead to a huge number of serious health problems like heart disease, diabetes, stroke, and even some type of cancer. With a balanced diet, one can improve lowered blood pressure, cholesterol level, mobility, joint paint, and blood sugar level. So it is a very important feature of a lifetime to live happily.
How to lose weight fast by scientifically?
Firstly it is important to understand what is fat? Fats are an essential part of a well-balanced diet and are vital for maintaining a healthy body. Usually, we consume three macronutrients which are:
What actually fat does?
Increases the protein synthesis.
Works for maintenance of hormones.
It allows processing fat-soluble vitamins i-e A, D, E and K.
It provides essential fatty acids which lift brain function, skin health, hair growth, and our immune system, heart health and also metabolism.
Most importantly, it protects organs from damaging and intense source of energy.
Now the main reason we face into the problem by gaining weight. It is because of the consumption of food and we don’t adequately use this energy in physical work. The food we eat limit the body’s metabolism and that energy stored as ‘fat’.
Another problem that we face with losing weight is we don’t properly provide body what is actually needed in terms of nutrition as well as we don’t exercise properly that access stored energy because stored fat is not body’s primary source of energy.
Fat energy targeted by the low intensity and high duration exercise:
The first step is fat oxidation by oxidizing lipids which found in our diet so that body can metabolize it very well. There is a need of low intensity and high duration exercise in the same way a short period of really tough exercise will use glycogen (source from carbohydrates) as fuel. In order to lose weight fast we need to lower the difficulty of work or exercise and in meanwhile increase the duration of time in order to use fat.
The pattern for losing weight fast:
- 30-45 min running sessions.
- 2-3 sessions of low-intensity exercises per week.
- Maintain target heart rate: 60-70% max heart rate.
- Eat hygienic sources of fat like:
- Unsaturated (Good)
- Saturated (In Moderation)
- Trans Fats (Bad)
Tips to lose weight fast:
- Avoid taking weight loss pills and supplements
- Eggs should be part of a balanced diet they act as a killer weight loss
- Walking can help more efficiently in losing belly fat and weight loss
- Motivate yourself to lose weight is play a vital role in person psychological stability.
- Drinking more water leads to fast weight loss
The Islamic ways of losing weight fast:
- The quantity of food: In Islam, the best way to lose weight is to eat one-third of the total food and we can say that one should not eat food with a full stomach, there should be a place of half appetite.
- The proper time for food: The Islamic way to eat food is to take food 2 times a day, as well as fast in the month of Ramadan.
- Methods for eating: The first step is to sit on the floor, then by using three fingers i-e index, thumb, and middle finger and don’t made noise during eating and take food in front of the mouth and maintain body posture and then swallowed food by making into small pieces by chewing. Don’t drink water at the end of the food.
- Method for drinking: The 1st step to sit for drinking water, then don’t take a breath during drinking and as well as to finish a glass of water in three breaths.
Article Written By Zobaria Asif