Before I move toward the next step I want to answer this question. Is losing weight has a number of benefits for a person or not?
To achieve more for a long period of time we should do more for short term
Studies show that when a person trying to lose weight in 2-4 weeks by dieting then he/she will see the greatest weight loss in the following year, it means that losing weight in short-term has a positive effect for long period of time.
- How to keep yourself motivated for weight loss??
You know you face worst thing when we are trying to lose weight? Is not actually to lose weight!
That’s why people who are trying to lose weight keep on looking diet and try 3 to 4 different diets a year.
you become frustrated when the desired result did not come and in the same, you’re your motivation becomes low and sometimes completely kills. If you want to get good results you should keep your motivation level high.
In order to start a new routine, you should take a whole overview and think what will happen next by changing diets plans, doing exercises and the following a routine on daily basis. This will lead to your higher motivation level and more positivity thinking.
- The best and healthy food shown by this following figure:
An overall healthy diet like a diet rich in vegetables and fruits reduced the risk of heart diseases including stroke and heart attack. Junck food like pizza, fries, mac & cheese, chips, pasta, chocolate, ice cream and even candy cause side effects like :
- Fatigue and lack of energy because junk food contains little amount of proteins, vitamins, and minerals.
- Obesity by intaking higher sugar and fat in foods
- Higher level of blood cholesterol, hypertension, and chronic diseases by intaking high level of saturated and trans fats and salt found in fried fast food.
- Digestive problems like stomach pain, ulcer, diarrhea or even constipation by intaking deep-fried junk foods and sugary carbonated beverages.
- Junks food also affects brain functioning by activating memory loss and interfering with normal brain functions.
Quick weight loss by fresh and healthy vegetables and meat!!
Tips to lose weight faster:
- Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juices.
- By taking unprocessed food.
- Always drink water half hour before a meal.
- Take rest or sleeping earlier and by getting early in the morning.
- By taking a good night sleep about 6 hours daily.
- By taking high protein breakfast.
- Use a soluble fiber to lose belly fat.
- Drinks coffee and tea in order to boost your metabolism rate.
- Eats your food slowly and chewing.
- By maintaining your weight record by weighing on every day.
- Takes a fiber supplement like glucomannan.
- Keeps 20 to 30 minutes running sessions.
- Intake of more and more water.
You don’t need to starve yourself for weight loss:
- If you want to lose your weight then firstly there is need of mindset as you change the hormonal environment and allow your body and brain want to lose weight.
- This is done by reducing hunger and appetite and also by eliminating the main reason which most people fail by using conventional weight loss method.
- This is done by following a restricted calorie diet plan in order to lose up to 2-3 times as much weight as a typical low fat.
- When someone reduces weight by starving it can also cause some major health problems like muscle loss, blood pressure becomes low and hypertension and sometimes cause death or coma condition etc.
Article Written By Zobaria Asif